My thesis topics generally pertain to generation of creative language (metaphor/humor/etc) or NLP for Social Good. If you're interested in these topics or have something in mind, please contact email@example.com. My availibility is sometimes limited, but I'm always interested in talking with BA/MA students at TU Darmstadt to discuss potential theses.
- Kea Busemann (BS): Evaluating Metaphor Generation
- Elena Leidinger (MS): Creativity in Dialogue Generation
- Nils Beck (BS): Towards Controlled Metaphor Generation
- Ruslan Sandler (BS): Deep Learning Approaches to Humor Generation
- Tobias Blei (BS): Style Transfor for Creative Language
- (online) Text Analytics for Social Good seminar. Covering applications of AI for social good, as well as ethical and policy implications.
- Project manager for a Data Analysis Software Project (DASP), building data/collection annotation and yielding a presentation at the AAAI Symposium Series