I'll be adding a full list of publications soon (or, currently, my Google Scholar page is accurate). In the meantime, here are some recent/relevant publications.
- Metaphoric Paraphrase Generation, K. Stowe, L. Ribeiro, I. Gurevych (arxiv)
- Syntactic and Semantic Improvements to Computational Metaphor Processing. K. Stowe. Dissertation. advs. Martha Palmer & Jim Martin. 2019, University of Colorado
- Linguistic Analysis Improves Metaphor Detection, K. Stowe, S. Moeller, L. Michaelis, M. Palmer. Conference for Natural Language Learning (CoNLL). 2019. Hong Kong.
- Leveraging Syntactic Constructions for Metaphor Identification, K. Stowe, M. Palmer. Proceedings of the Workshop on Figurative Language Processing. 2018. Melbourne, Australia
- Developing and evaluating annotation procedures for twitter data during hazard events, K. Stowe, M. Palmer, J. Anderson, M. Kogan, L. Palen, K. M. Anderson, R. Morss, J. Demuth, H. Lazrus. Proceedings of the Joint Workshop on Linguistic Annotation, Multiword Expressions, and Constructions (LAW-MWE-CxG). 2018. Sante Fe, New Mexico
- Improving classification of twitter behavior during hurricane events. K. Stowe, J. Anderson, M. Palmer, L. Palen, KM. Anderson. Proceedings of the Joint Workshop on Linguistic Annotation, Multiword Expressions and Constructions. 2018. Santa Fe, NM
- Identifying and categorizing disaster-related tweets. K. Stowe, M. Paul, M. Palmer, L. Palen, KM. Anderson. Proceedings of the Fourth International Workshop on Natural Language Processing for Social Media. 2016. Austin, TX