I'll be adding a full list of publications soon (or, currently, my Google Scholar page is accurate). In the meantime, here are some recent/relevant publications.
Natural Language Generation
- (2022) Controlled Language Generation for Language Learning Items. K. Stowe*, D. Ghosh*, Mengxuan Zhao. Industry Track, EMNLP 2022
- (2021) Metaphor Generation with Conceptual Mappings, K. Stowe, T. Chakrabarty, N. Peng, S. Muresan, I. Gurevych. ACL.
- (2021) Exploring Metaphoric Paraphrase Generation, K. Stowe, N. Beck, I. Gurevych. CoNLL.
Figurative Language Processing
- (2023) Lessons Learned from a Citizen Science Project for Natural Language Processing J. Klie, J. Lee, K. Stowe, G. Sahin, N. Moosavi, L. Bates, D. Petrak, R. de Castilho, I. Gurevych. EACL
- (2018) Developing and evaluating annotation procedures for twitter data during hazard events, K. Stowe, M. Palmer, J. Anderson, M. Kogan, L. Palen, K. M. Anderson, R. Morss, J. Demuth, H. Lazrus. Joint Workshop on Linguistic Annotation, Multiword Expressions, and Constructions (LAW-MWE-CxG).
- (2018) Improving classification of twitter behavior during hurricane events. K. Stowe, J. Anderson, M. Palmer, L. Palen, KM. Anderson. Sixth International Workshop on NLP for Social Media.